“A Cookie a day, keeps the sadness away. An entire jar of cookies a day brings it back.” – Cool Funny Quotes
Who would not love a perfectly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies? Every bite will surely make you happy. As part of it, let me share with you my simple way of baking Chocolate Chip Cookies.
– 1/2 Cup of Butter
– Light Brown Sugar (1 1/2 Cup)
– White Sugar (1 1/2 Cup)
– 1 Large Egg
– Vanilla Extract (1 Tbsp.)
– 1 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
– Cornstarch (1 Tbsp.)
– 1/2 Tbsp. Baking Soda
– 1/2 Tbsp. Salt
– 1 1/2 Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
– Nuts or Raisins (depending on your preference)
– Cream the butter with brown and white sugar together very well. Put the egg then vanilla.
– Using a separate bowl, sift the flour with cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Combine it with the butter mixture and stir until well blended. Add the chocolate chips and stir evenly. You can also add the nuts or raisins if you will be using.
– Using a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of dough, shape them into a ball and place onto a plate.
– Once the plate is already full, put it inside the refrigerator for almost 60 minutes.
– Afterwards, prepare the tray and put parchment paper.
– Preheat the oven to 325 F (162 C). Arrange the chilled scooped cookies onto parchment paper in the tray, leaving 3 inches between the cookies. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until browned around the edges.
– Cool the cookies on the baking tray. If baking cookie dough that has been frozen, arrange the frozen cookies on the baking tray and let them thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature.
– Now, it is ready to serve. Fresh, crunchy in the outside and very soft at the inside. You may also pair it with your favorite fresh milk as well.
It is really nice to know baking simple cookies. You can bake this for snacks or you can even use this to start a small business. Cookies are also perfect as gifts during Christmas, Valentines or even giveaways after Birthdays. You may also try it out. Just follow these simple steps and have fun in baking it.
Also, do not forget to comment down below your experience and finished product in baking Chocolate Chip Cookies. Happy Baking!
To find more Cooking and Baking Blogs, feel free to click HERE.