Chiffon Cake is the simplest way to bake a cake.
– 4 Egg White
– 4 Eggyolks
– 1/2 Tbsp. of Baking Powder
– Salt at 1/4 Tbsp.
– 1/4 Cup of Oil
– 1/3 Cup of Water or Milk
– 1 Tsp. of Vanilla
– Pinch of Cream of Tartar
– 3/4 Cup of Sugar
– Preheat the oven to 175 C (350 F).
– Whisk the White Egg and put sugar one at a time. Whisk it evenly until you get the right consistency.
– Sift the Flour, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar and Salt. Add the Oil, Water, Egg Yolk and Vanilla. Whisk it evenly until you get the right consistency.
– One everything is properly whisk. Combine the two mixtures all together.
– Put it inside the oven and bake it for about 45-50 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
– Once done, put it out of the oven and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
– Now, it is ready to serve. Fresh, super soft and fluffy.