Banana Cake is a favorite of many and is very easy to bake. If you are to start learning baking, this is one of the perfect menu you need to learn. Apart from it is easy to bake, Banana Cake is also delicious and healthy.
We all know that Banana is a healthy fruit. It is good for your heart and a helpful fruit to fight or overcome depression. Banana is also high in fiber, which can help keep you regular. That is why a lot of people, even kids do love eating this fruit.
It is easy and fun to bake a Banana Cake, so let’s get started!
– 3 or 4 Bananas (depending on its size)
– 2 Cups of Flour
– Large Egg (1)
– Baking Soda at 1 Tbsp.
– 1 Tbsp. of Vanilla Syrup
– 2 Tbsp. of Banana Syrup
– White Sugar (1 Cup)
– Brown Sugar (1 Cup)
– 1 Butter
– Nuts, Chocolate Chips or Raisins (depending on your preference)
– Preheat the oven to 160 C (325 F) and grease a 2L loaf pan.
– Whisk the Banana, Melted Butter, White Sugar, Brown Sugar together until it is well-blended. Afterwards whisk it with Egg, Vanilla and Banana Syrup.
– Sift the Flour, Baking Soda and Salt as you add it in the Banana mixture and stir just until blended. Once done mixing, you may add Nuts, Chocolate Chips or Raisins in it to add flavor.
– Scrape the Butter all over the loaf pan.
– Put it inside the oven and bake it for about 75 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
– Once done, put it out of the oven and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
– Now, it is ready to serve. Fresh, crunchy in the outside and very soft at the inside.
This Banana Cake is indeed a easy recipe that even first time baker can bake. Personally I do love baking this because it is fresh and very delicious. I also love the fact that it is very healthy as well. You may also try it out. Just follow these simple steps and have fun in baking it.
Also, do not forget to comment down below your experience and finished product in baking Banana Cake. Happy Baking!
To find more Cooking and Baking Blogs, feel free to click HERE.